Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013

[OOTD] I was looking for a breath of life, a little touch of heavenly light

Top: Phanuel // Rock: Pull&Bear // Tights: No Name // Bag: S.Oliver // Blazer: C&A // Scarf: No Name // Shoes: Primark

Der Herbst ist schwierig... Wenn man in der Früh aus dem Haus geht ist es noch ziemlich frisch und man würde sich am liebsten in einen dicken Pulli kuscheln. Mittags bereut man den dicken Pulli dann aber doch, da es plötzlich wieder fast 20°C draußen hat. Deshalb seht ihr hier, was ich vor ein paar Tagen anhatte um dem Wetter gerecht zu werden. Der Schal hat mich frühs davor bewahrt zu frieren und gegen Mittag bin ich dann eigentlich auch ohne Blazer rumgelaufen. Wie trotzt ihr dem Wetter - mit einem ähnlichen Look oder ganz anders?

Fall can be a tough time... In the mornings it's still pretty chilly and I would love to cuddle up in a nice and warm sweater. However, I usually regret the sweater around lunchtime when the sun finally comes out and the temperature outside rises. I therefore wore this outfit a few days ago. The scarf kept me warm when I left the house and in the afternoon I took the blazer and the scarf off and had a nice early fall outfit. How do you guys cope with the weather - with a similar look like mine or entirely different? 

xoxo
Rose

2 Kommentare: