Sonntag, 3. März 2013

[Instagram] I know I'll keep searching after today

I had a really lovely weekend, so I thought I'd share some impressions with you guys...

Ich hatte ein wirklich tolles Wochenende und dachte ich zeig euch mal ein paar Bilder...




(From upper left to bottom left) My outfit on Friday evening, had such a lovely night out with my boys; How can you not be happy when the sun is finally shining again?!; My dearest ones ♥ Love them from the bottom of my heart; My favorite basketball team won, such a great game :)

(Von links oben nach links unten) Mein outfit am Freitag Abend, es war so eine tolle Nacht mit meinen Jungs; Wie kann man nicht glücklich sein wenn die Sonne endlich wiedeer scheint?!; Mein Liebsten ♥ Ich liebe die beiden von tiefstem Herzen; Meine Lieblings Basketball Mannschaft hat gewonnen, war ein tolles Spiel :)

Hope you had a really amazing weekend, too

xoxo
Rose

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen